My goal is to provide extraordinary service to all my clients.
As a French native raised in several countries around the planet, a seasoned world traveler and a 35 year resident in the United States (15 years in New York, 5 in San Francisco and 16 in Marin County), I have a rich and diverse background. As a result I demonstrate an unparalleled sophistication, great sensitivity and international flair and the ability to fully appreciate the different needs and wants of my clients. I also have a keen eye for detail and design.
Whether I am working with buyers or sellers, I always go the extra mile and “that little extra” makes all the difference and often is the the key to their success.
I am passionate about the use of technology and social media to benefit my clients and successfully leverage them in my business and marketing. But old school marketing still has its place and mixing old and new in the most innovative ways is crucial to succeed in todays’ market.
List your property with me and I will leave no stone unturned: I will send letters to the neighbors, Just Listed Cards to my sphere of influence and past clients and entire neighborhood, advertise it in the local newspaper, write a blog post about it to blast it on the Internet, post it on Facebook and LinkedIn, create a website and virtual tour, include it in my Constant Contact eNewsletter, my snail mailed newsletter and real estate magazine, and aggressively market it to other agents in my networks.
I have over two decades of experience in sales, marketing and conflict resolution, which I fully leverage to benefit my real estate clients. I am a seasoned, fierce negotiator, focused on results and take great pride in my thorough research and analytical skills. I gained my experience working as an investment and commercial banker in New York with Fortune 50-500 clients, as Human Resources Director for an international bank and as President of the Board of Directors of the Lycee Français la Perouse (pre-K through 12 French school with three Bay Area campuses).
Authoritative knowledge of Marin County and its real estate market
As a long time resident of the San Francisco Bay Area and Marin County, I am intimately familiar with the characteristics of each Marin neighborhood and community. I live in Marin with my husband Richard, a native San Franciscan with extensive ties in the City and Marin County.
I keep a close eye on market trends, new regulations and new developments in the real estate industry. Follow me on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, and my real estate website and blog to keep up with the fast changing real estate world and Marin County Market Updates.
The daughter of two high school teachers, I am a staunch believer in education. Always looking to expand my education to better serve and protect Marin County’s affluent buyers and sellers, I have earned several prestigious real estate designations and certifications. The letters and acronyms after my name represent these designations. Less than 2% of REALTORS® have actually earned these designations and my education and expertise set me apart and are a true benefit to those I serve.
- BA American Civilization and Literature, Université de Provence, Aix-en-Provence
- MA French Literature, Columbia University, New York, N.Y.
- MBA Core Financial Courses, Fordham University, New York, N.Y.
- e-PRO Internet Certification
- GRI Certification (considered the nation’s number one real estate designation)
- Accredited Staging Professional
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- 2012 President’s Silver Award of Distinction - Frank Howard Allen Realtors
- 2011 Realtor of the Year – Women’s Council of Realtors, Marin Chapter
- 2009 Coldwell Banker Greenbrae Rising Star
- Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite, awarded by French President Jacques Chirac in recognition of exemplary service to the French Community.
- Full-time Sales Associate, Decker Bullock Sotheby’s International Realty, Ross Valley Office
- Marin Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Marin Chapter Board of Directors
- French American Chamber of Commerce
- World Affairs Council
- Columbia University Alumni Association
- Lycée Français la Pérouse, Board of Directors, former Member and President
- Merola Opera Program, San Francisco, CA, former member of Board of Directors and chair of Annual Fundraising Event.
CHARITIES/ORGANIZATION I SUPPORT:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Toys for Tots
- Redwood High-school, Larkspur, CA
- Kentfield School Foundation
- Lycee Francais La Perouse, San Francisco and Corte Madera, CA
- French American International School, San Francisco, CA
- Image for Success, San Rafael, CA
- Lark Theater, Larkspur, CA
- EcoMom Alliance
- Audubon Center, Tiburon, CA
- Avon Walk for Cancer
- Lance Armstrong LiveStrong Foundation
- Homeward Bound
- In Defense of Animals